This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Jennifer Mueller, JD. Jennifer Mueller is an in-house legal expert at wikiHow. Jennifer reviews, fact-checks, and evaluates wikiHow's legal content to ensure thoroughness and accuracy. She received her JD from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in 2006.
This article has been viewed 1,557 times.
As far as astrological matches go, nothing gets much better than a Pisces and a Scorpio. Both of you are water signs, so you definitely understand each other on a deeper level. Are you looking for someone who just gets you? If you're a Pisces woman, start looking for a Scorpio man. Here, we've gathered a bunch of tricks you can use to draw that mysterious Scorpion to you and make him stick.
Method 1 of 11:Let him catch you staring at him.
1Both Pisces and Scorpio tend to communicate with their eyes. This is a great way to let him know that you're interested in him, and he'll definitely get the message! Just stare at him until he looks your way. Once you've caught his eye, immediately look away. Do this 2 or 3 times in a row and he'll probably come over to talk to you.
- Don't be surprised if you catch him looking your way as well—Scorpios are known to observe people they're interested in for a while before they make contact.
Method 2 of 11:Play up your natural femininity.
1A Scorpio guy will be attracted to your womanly allure. Scorpions have a reputation for being deeply sensual, sexual guys, and nothing's going to get their motor running faster than a mysterious, sexy woman across the room. Dress in soft, flowing fabrics that show off your curves while leaving a little to the imagination and Scorpio will swoon.
- As a Pisces woman, you're probably known for your creative, feminine flair. That Scorpio you've got your eye on is bound to notice you, especially if you have a knack for standing out in the crowd.
- Even if you have a more laid-back style, a fluttery blouse with a pair of jeans is sure to attract the Scorpion's eye.
Method 3 of 11:Keep an air of mystery about you.
1The typical Scorpion can't help but be attracted to a puzzle. He loves to dig into a new mystery, so even better if that mystery is you! At the same time, he'll lose interest if you seem too closed or standoffish, so balance is key here. Let him know a little about you, but maybe don't go into all the details.
- For example, you might tell him that you're involved with the play the local community theater is putting on without telling him your specific role. It'll give him something to try to figure out and he'll enjoy asking you questions about it.
Method 4 of 11:Start a deep conversation about a complex topic.
1Scorpions tend to be deep thinkers and aren't much for small talk. Instead of asking how his day's been, ask him about the meaning of life and he'll think you're someone worth getting to know. Scorpios have the reputation for being into the occult and darker things, so it's even better if you bring up something a little spooky. X Research source
- Since Scorpios are intensely curious, he's likely to be interested in anything you're passionate about. Talk to him about topics that move you and he'll enjoy the energy you bring to the conversation.
Method 5 of 11:Challenge him to a strategic board game.
1Most Scorpios are highly competitive and love strategizing. A board game also gives the two of you a chance to get to know each other while engaging in a little friendly rivalry. Just don't be surprised if he gets really into the game.
- He likes to win, so it's usually best if you choose a game you're not great at. Maybe ask him what his favorite game is—chances are, he's pretty good at it, or it wouldn't be his favorite.
- Whatever you do, don't play down to let him win. He'll probably be able to tell and he'll be offended by it. Yes, he likes to win, but he also wants to win fair and square.
Method 6 of 11:Be open and honest with him.
1Scorpio men often have a sixth sense for detecting dishonesty. This might be tough for you if you're the typical Pisces who tends to hold back for fear of hurting someone's feelings. If he feels like you're not being completely open with you, he'll pull away. At the same time, he'll appreciate it if you're honest, even if he doesn't like what you have to say.
- This goes for who you are and how you present yourself as well. If you're not interested in something, don't pretend you are for his sake—he won't appreciate it. Just be yourself and he'll be thrilled to get to know you.
Method 7 of 11:Tell him your lifelong dreams.
1He'll help you make those dreams a reality. Pisces women are known to be imaginative dreamers. If that's you, you're probably used to people telling you to get your head out of the clouds. Don't worry about your Scorpio guy saying anything like that—on the contrary, he'll be thrilled to work out a plan to get your dream working for you. X Research source
- For example, maybe you've always really wanted to have a private lending library and café. He'll pepper you with ideas to get started in your own home while you build toward an actual business.
Method 8 of 11:Go on a hike with him that ends with a romantic picnic.
1He'll love the quiet solitude of nature and spending time just with you. It's not that Scorpios don't like to go out, it's just that they'd rather not be part of a big social scene. They tend to prefer quiet, more private activities. Planning such an outing gives you the opportunity to nurture your creative, romantic side. X Research source
- If neither of you cares much for the outdoors, you might offer to cook him dinner followed by the latest documentary or a heady, complex drama.
Method 9 of 11:Make him the center of your attention.
1Scorpio men place a premium on loyalty so he'll love it if you focus on him. There might be nothing a Scorpio guy likes more than when a love interest ignores everyone else in favor of him. So when you're out with him, put your phone on silent and keep any conversations with other people to a minimum.
- This might be a little tough if you're out at a party or a sporting event where you know a lot of people. When friends approach, introduce him and explain that you're with him. From then on, redirect the conversation towards him or ask him questions to draw him in.
Method 10 of 11:Show him your submissive side.
1The dominant Scorpio is naturally attracted to the typically submissive Pisces. As a Pisces, you're likely to be a giving person who loves to look after others. This service-oriented nature appeals to a Scorpio, who's typically more dominant and enjoys being catered to. X Research source
- This doesn't necessarily mean that you need to go out of your way to do things for him. Simply keep his interests and comfort in mind, as you likely already do. For example, if the two of you are watching TV together and you get up, you might ask him if he wants another drink.
- Doing things for him without saying anything is another way to show this side of you. For example, if you're eating dinner together at home, you might take and wash his dishes when he's done eating.
Method 11 of 11:Give him a hand-made token of your affection.
1A Scorpio is typically a big fan of anything made just for him. Scorpions are particularly fond of anything handmade or one-of-a-kind, especially if it was made by someone they care about and who cares about them. Since Pisces women are known for their creativity and imagination, it shouldn't be too much of a challenge for you to make him something he'll treasure for years to come.
- For example, if you paint, you might paint him something he could hang in his living room or bedroom.
- If you're a writer, you might try writing him a love poem. Musician? Write him a song or play a cover of his favorite tune.